Fiancé(e) Visas, Family Petitions
Green Card through Relativesw

Obtaining a Green Card through Relatives is one possible option for individuals who have close relatives or family members in the United States. Family members may be eligible to apply for permanent resident status (also known as a Green Card) if the sponsoring relative is a United States citizen. The process of completing and submitting an application for a Green Card through your relative can be both costly and confusing.

The family member who will sponsor you for a Green Card can be your:
The Law Offices of Julio C. Hernandez, P.C., can help you file your Family-Based Green Card application as efficiently and quickly as possible.

Please contact us at (301) 445-2070. We will be happy to assist you.