Property Damage

After an accident, having your vehicle repaired can be difficult, complicated, and frustrating. At the Law Offices of Julio C. Hernandez, P.C., we offer property damage claim assistance to our clients. If you have been involved in a car accident and suffered substantial property damage, contact us for a confidential consultation. We will discuss the aspects of your case as well as how to get your vehicle repaired or replaced.

Please contact us at (301) 445-2070. We will be happy to assist you.