Turn to our personal injury attorney in Takoma Park, MD, for service from an experienced lawyer you can trust. Mr. Hernandez arrived in the United States from El Salvador in the late 1980s during the civil war in that country.
After some time in the country, he attained his citizenship and went to law school, receiving his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Baltimore.
Mr. Hernandez worked as a legal assistant, adjuster, and investigator before becoming an attorney. This experience has been very valuable in serving his vast clientele, especially in the areas of personal injury and workers compensation.
He is a member of the following organizations:
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Maryland State Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- The American Society of Legal Writers
Se Habla Español. Based in Takoma Park, Maryland, we proudly serve the State of Maryland and the Washington, DC, Metro Area.